Directions, Map, and Nearby Places
Built in the early 1800's , the newly restored White Turpin House is located at 608 Jefferson Street in the Natchez historic district. We are right across the street from the famous King's Tavern Restaurant and Jefferson Street Methodist Church. Our townhouse is right around the corner from the city's antique row on Franklin Street and walking distance to many of Natchez's best restaurants and shops in the heart of downtown Natchez. Also located on Jefferson Street is the renovated City Auditorium where the Annual Historic Natchez Pageant is held four times a week during March and into April, as part of the Annual Spring Pilgrimage.
The White Turpin House is located at 608 Jefferson Street across from King's Tavern Restaurant in the downtown historic district of Natchez, MS. See map for exact location and driving directions.
Things to Do and See in Natchez
- Antique Shopping along "Antiques Row" on Franklin Street
- Tour Historic Homes year-round
- Visit the Grand Village of the Natchez Indians - Holy site and museum
- Visit the Historic Natchez City Cemetery - one of the oldest in the South
- Visit the Natchez in Historic Photographs Collection
- Visit the Historic Natchez Foundation
- Visit Black History landmarks: William Johnson House & Forks of the Road
- Visit the nortorious Natchez Under-the-Hill and the Natchez Bluff, overlooking the Mighty Mississippi River at it's widest point
- Visit the Natchez Visitor's Reception Center and view a short movie narrative about Natchez
- Enjoy outdoor sports at Duncan Park, our largest city parks - golfing and tennis, hiking trails, and children's recreational park.
- Across the bridge from Vidalia, LA, where you can enjoy the newly constructed River Walk area.
For Information or Reservations, call The White Turpin House at 318-452-8356 or click this link for our Online Rezovations system.