Rates and Policies
We only rent the house to one party at a time with double occupancy for each of the three bedrooms. Each additional person over 6 is charged $30 a night. However Singles and Couples may rent the downstairs area only, without access to the upstairs. (see rates below).
The entire house can be rented for $350 per night with a minimum stay of two nights. Singles or Couples may choose to rent the downstairs King Bedroom for $270 per night, with access to the entire downstairs area, including full kitchen, living area and library, full bath, and laundry room. ***During peak season and special events, the house can be rented for $400 per night, with a minimum stay of two nights. For a list of special events and peak times, please contact us.
There is a 10% State Tax and $2.00 City Tax per night.
We also offer exclusive discounts to those staying 7 nights or more. If you need the entire townhouse for an extended stay, just ask.
We accept reservations online using the Rezovations GT program. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards online. If you would prefer to call in your reservation, you can reach the owners at 318-452-8356. All rates are additionally subject to Mississippi room tax of 10% and a city tourism tax of $2 per night. Additional occupancy is $30 per person per night. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
A deposit equal to one night's stay is required to secure your reservation for the house. If you cancel your reservation by 5:00 p.m. central time, 14 days before your check-in date, your deposit will be refunded minus a $25.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel after that time, your deposit will NOT be refunded. Unless you cancel at least 48 hours before arrival, you are responsible for the entire amount of your stay. No credit for late arrival or early departure. This is a small family business and we depend on being able to keep our bookings. Please read our policies carefully!
Check In/Check Out
Check In: 2:00 p.m.
Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Our historic home has many breakables and items that make it better suited for older children.
No Smoking is allowed in the house or on the premises. Burning candles, incense, or open flames of any kind are also prohibited. Due to the historic nature of our 200-year-old family home, we cannot take the risk of allowing guests to use the fireplaces. Violation of our smoking policy may result in immediate eviction without refund and a cleaning/loss-of-use fee of up to $500.
We are sorry that we cannot accommodate pets.
Other Important Policies:
- The White Turpin House is privately owned. Please keep in mind that we have neighbors who live close by. Please be considerate of them.
- Please be aware that there are many breakable items in the house and take care not to break them. Also, please do not remove any items from the house.
- Additional persons (regardless of age) not specifically named in the reservation are not allowed on premises overnight. Guest's pets are not allowed on the premises. Visitors, when accompanied by registered guests, are allowed on premises between 10 am and 8 pm with prior permission of owners. The owners reserve the right to limit the number of visitors. Guests are responsible for the behavior and actions of their visitors.
- Take care when walking up and down the steps on the premises. We have outside steps leading up from the parking area as well as steps leading up to the porch. There are also steep steps leading up from the kitchen to the second floor of the house.
- Park in the parking pad beside the house or in one of the on-street parking places directly across the street.
- For the safety and preservation of our 200 year old historic family home, we do not allow use of the fireplaces, smoking, or burning of candles on the premises. While cooking is allowed in the kitchen area, we do ask that extreme caution be exercised!
Call Now! 318-452-8356
For Reservations, contact:
Kendell C. Horton
608 Jefferson St.
Natchez, Mississippi 39120